Risk & Compliance Officer
- Are you a Risk & Compliance Officer looking for your next career move?
- Enjoy an attractive salary circa $70,000 - $80,000 + Super!
- We will pay for you to get to and from work with a free GoCard that is all paid for!
- Great benefits are on offer, including a lifestyle and wellbeing program and hybrid work environment!
We create exceptional member experiences
At MOVE Bank, as a customer-owned bank, we are driven by our members. Many things have changed since our beginnings as Railways Credit Union in 1968; however, our commitment to providing exceptional service and easy to use, great value financial products to our members hasn't.
Due to an internal promotion we are now looking for a Risk & Compliance Officer to join our customer-centric and supportive team on a full-time basis. This role is located in Brisbane CBD.
Perks of the role
This role comes with an attractive salary circa $70,000 - $80,000 PLUS super! You will also have access to fantastic benefits, including
- Hybrid work model (once you get up to speed);
- A free all paid for GoCard - we will pay for you to get to and from work;
- Have your travel to and from work covered with a fully subsidised travel pass;
- 1.5 additional days of Recreation leave each year and early access to Long Service Leave;
- Additional mental health WFH day each month;
- Access to our award-winning lifestyle and wellbeing program; and
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
You will be part of a caring and dedicated team whose purpose is to provide a customer-centric approach and services to our members. Because we are a small mutual bank, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure across various business departments and make a real difference to the way we work.
Your next opportunity
No two days are the same! Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for risk management including maintaining our risk management systems, risk assessments and risk/rewards analysis. You will also work with stakeholders on every level of the organisation to build resilient frameworks ensuring the success of our organisation into the future.
Your core duties will fall within the below key areas:
- Risk Management
- Co-ordinating our corporate insurance program
- Fraud risk management
- Safety management
You will also maintain and improve MOVE Bank's risk management framework.
What you will bring to the team
Our next superstar will ideally have a relevant qualification in risk management and/or experience in organisational risk assessment and risk management across the wider business.
We are looking for an adaptable and flexible individual who has demonstrated knowledge and experience of a bank’s risk management framework. You will be reliable with solid time management skills and the ability to work under pressure effectively.
A large component of this role is building trust and engaging with Department Managers and the wider Executive team. As such, you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders. Equally important are your skills to create and develop well-written documents and reports.
Moreover, you will have the ability to be self-motivating, proactive and work autonomously while also delivering on organisational needs.
About MOVE Bank
Currently, we service the financial needs of almost 22,000 members, with more than $700 million in assets under management. As a 100% customer-owned bank, we are committed to putting the needs of our members first in everything we do. This means that all of our profits are used to benefit Members – evidenced by our award-winning products, competitive rates and an exceptional member experience!
Join a team where each team member has a sense of ownership, where you can feel inspired to deliver exceptional service, and where our people feel empowered to make change.
This is your chance to join a small mutual bank and leave your mark on the legacy of MOVE Bank. Apply Now!