B2B Telephone Sales Consultant
About our Organisation:
NORTEC supports and enables people to secure and sustain meaningful employment. From more than 25 locations throughout South-East Queensland and Northern New South Wales, we serve more than 25,000 people in the community each year.
About the Role:
As a Casual Business to Business (B2B) Telephone Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for developing new business in the regions in which we operate and maintaining regular contact with existing customers. Your telephone skills will enable you to, build rapport, strength relationships, and provide an overview of services to influence the customer to purchase. This will be accomplished through developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the needs of local industry and business sectors and utilizing the Customer Relationship Management systems to strategically assess and report on sales activities. This role will require a high level of written and verbal communication as well as time management. You’ll be supported by a network of branches and be part of a wider B2B team.
- Be responsible for maintaining regular contact with potential and existing customers through meaningful discussions to build rapport, strengthen relationships, overview services and influence the customer to purchase.
- Establish new accounts and obtain orders and by planning and organizing daily work schedules.
- Networking with external stakeholders to maximise opportunities and relationships within the regions
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual key performance indicators both financial and operational.
- Engage and network with key stakeholders to develop business and maximise cross-divisional sales opportunities.
- Maintain secure employer records and documentary evidence utilising customer relationship management system.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a B2B Outbound Telephone Sales role preferably in the Recruitment or similar industry.
- Ability to complete an average 8 quality calls per hour.
- Conversion rates for calls to be measured by number of vacancies obtained and appointments made.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with businesses.
- Demonstrated experience in driving marketing and promotion activities to increase brand awareness and overall sales.
- Adaptable interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to influence, motivate and to build relationships with prospective employers.
- Strong MS Office and Customer Relationship Management systems skills
- Ability to effectively contribute to organisational culture and performance through adherence to NORTEC’s Service Delivery Model, personal attributes/expected behaviours and organisational requirements.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in recruitment/employment services sectors or a customer service/business environment.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and the drive to achieve results.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Integrity, accountability and the willingness to be part of a high performing team.
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is purpose driven, yet commercially focused. The role will offer exceptional career challenges, with the opportunity to influence organisational change and growth. Like us, you will be committed to working in a child safe environment. Employment at NORTEC is subject to the successful completion of a National Police Check.
Please apply please submit your application in word format below and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this rare opportunity in more detail.