HR Advisor & HR Officer
- Multiple HR opportunities with an Aboriginal community-controlled primary health care service in remote NT! Kick-start your HR career!
- Attractive remuneration circa $71,365 - $78,407 for HR Officer and $78,770 - $88,034 for HR Advisor PLUS super, relocation assistance and MORE!
- Call Tennant Creek home and enjoy all the Barkly Region has to offer!
Culture is at our heart
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation (AHAC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation that provides primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of Tennant Creek and the surrounding Barkly region.
We consist of four different sections (Health Centre, Corporate Services, Public Health Unit, and Piliyintinji-Ki Stronger Families), which allow us to have a holistic approach to health, ensuring that clients' physical and emotional health and wellbeing is given the utmost priority.
Anyinginyi's vision is that Aboriginal people in the Barkly region enjoy equity in health status with other Australian citizens. Anyinginyi's purpose is to provide high-quality holistic primary health care services focusing on the Aboriginal communities of the Barkly region in a culturally responsive way.
We are now looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time HR Officer & HR Advisor to join our team in Tennant Creek, NT, helping us achieve employment success so we can continue to bring our vision to life.
Fantastic benefits on offer
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration circa $71,365 - $78,407 for HR Officer and $78,770 - $88,034 for HR Advisor plus super, negotiable with skills and experience. In addition, you will have access to a range of great benefits including:
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 pa + $2,600 for meals and entertainment
- Subsidised accommodation for candidates outside of the Barkly region
- Up to $5000 relocation assistance and up to $5000 repatriation assistance.
- 6 weeks annual leave as well as personal/carer’s leave up to 10 days per year
- Study leave can be negotiated
- Remote retention allowance of $750
- Employee access to Anyinginyi Health Clinic – with free Prescriptions
- Free General Dentistry (Lab Work to be paid by employee)
You will be joining a friendly and professional team that shares your passions and motivations, ensuring you arrive at work each day feeling empowered and supported to do your best work.
What we need from you
Across both roles you will be responsible for delivering and experiencing all facets of employment and recruitment success throughout the organisation.
You will require:
- an understanding of issues pertaining to Aboriginal primary health and general health care; and
- exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
As a HR Officer you will be reporting to the Senior HR Advisor and working closely with the various managers, this is a rewarding junior position allowing you to kickstart your career in the HR space as you learn and grow!
To be successful you will require completion of a high school education or a background in administration.
Also working closely with the Senior HR Advisor and various managers, you will have the opportunity to advance your HR career by gaining vital experience!
To be successful you will require at minimum a Certificate IV in Human Resources or be substantially progressed towards this qualification.
Life in Tennant Creek & Barkley Region
Year round blue skies, stunning landscapes and vibrant, diverse and warm communities - that's life in the Northern Territory! Only a short flight from most Australian cities, Tennant Creek is not just a must-see destination renowned for its individual identity and rich cultural heritage, but is a remarkable community to set up home in!
500km north of Alice Springs, Tennant Creek was once a rough and tumble droving town, but is now a modern town and one of the Territory's most rural areas. It is home to a regional hospital, a CDU campus, schools, shops and a supermarket, accommodation, bars, clubs and restaurants, banking facilities, sporting clubs and an airport - everything you need to set up a relaxing new lifestyle! People from all walks of life find themselves calling Tennant Creek home.
There is plenty in the region that is sure to keep you occupied. For the thrill seekers, Tennant Creek is an adventure playground. Explore the trails around Davenport Range National Park in a 4WD or tackle the numerous walking tracks in the region. For full lifestyle immersion, set up camp on a cattle station, such as Banka Banka Station where travellers can have a steak on the barby and enjoy a cold beverage on the verandah of the historic mud brick homestead, the options are endless.
Please note: Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for this role.
Bring your human resources management experience to this rewarding and challenging leadership role - Apply Now!