New South Wales or Victoria
- Are you a Service Technician looking to join a leading organisation in the wastewater industry?
- Attractive salary starting from $80,000 PLUS super!
- Fantastic benefits including flexible working arrangements and a company vehicle!
The Aquatec Maxcon Group commenced operations in 1970 and has developed into a leading provider of water and wastewater technology in Australasia. For the last 50 years, we have designed, installed and commissioned almost every type of water and wastewater technology and have delivered these contracts under various types of project delivery methods.
Our years of experience have given us a broad range of knowledge of the different processes and equipment used for differing purposes.
We now have multiple opportunities for Service Technicians to join our team on a full-time basis. We have positions available in both New South Wales and Victoria and due to the nature of this role, you will be required to travel throughout the state.
Benefits on offer
This role comes with a highly negotiable salary starting from $80,000 PLUS super. You will also have access to fantastic benefits including:
- Flexible working hours (flexible hours around servicing client needs);
- All the training you need to thrive in this role;
- Company vehicle with limited private use;
- Working from home arrangements (we'll even help you set up your home office);
- Travel and accommodation all paid for when you have to travel; and
- Meal allowance when you have to travel.
At Aquatec Maxcon, we have a strong safety culture and we are committed to ensuring our people are supported and looked after.
Our newest Service Technician
As the newest member of our team, you will be responsible for providing world-class solutions to our clients in New South Wales or Victoria.
Your core duties will also include:
- Install and commission new water treatment equipments;
- Undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of water treatment systems;
- Maintain compliance records; and
- Help businesses with their plants (no cold calling).
You will also be working with a team of passionate professionals who work safely, and responsibly to deliver world-class solutions.
What you will bring to the team
To thrive in this role, you will be a service-oriented individual with a limited electrical license and previous experience working with UV equipment and other water treatment methods. You will be adaptable, proactive and organised in your approach and have the skills to work effectively on your own.
Moreover, you will have good customer service skills and the ability to adapt and effectively communicate with a wide range of personalities.
If you like being your own boss and work autonomously, this is the role for you. Apply Now!