- Join a growing national company in the pool and spa service industry with opportunities for career progression!
- Attractive salary of $23.40 - $32.00 per hour ( depending on experience ) and plenty of benefits on offer, including ongoing training and development!
- Flexible work hours to suit your lifestyle.
Poolwerx, founded in 1992, is Australasia’s largest pool and spa maintenance network. With over 350 territories made up of retail stores and mobile vans, Poolwerx clients have the best people and latest technology available to them. Wherever you live or work, we are there to take care of your backyard or commercial pool.
We have multiple opportunities around Australia for energetic and enthusiastic Retail Assistants to join our growing team in a full-time, part-time or casual capacity. Working across the week, including some weekends, these customer-facing roles will see you engaging with our loyal customers and providing them with the products and service to meet their pool and spa needs.
What's in the water for you
With values such as ‘People first, always‘ and ‘Do the right thing‘, you will be joining an organisation committed to the wellbeing of our team members and will receive an attractive hourly rate of $23.40- $32.00 per hour ( depending on experience ) plus super and additional benefits including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Support to obtain nationally recognised qualifications
- Opportunities for incentives
- Career progression through our tiered pathways programs
What you will be doing
In these customer-facing roles, the successful candidates respond to our loyal customers needs. Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Customer Service both in person and via phone and email
- Water testing and advice for chemical and equipment solutions
- Stock control and merchandising
- Cash handling and reconciliation
You join a team of passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a common goal of providing excellent service, advice and products to our clients.
What you will add to the pool
While previous experience in a retail or customer-facing role will be advantageous, you will be provided with training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge required for the position. More importantly will be the attitude you bring to the role.
A self-motivated, self-starter, you can think on your feet and adjust to changing situations as they arise. Highly organised, you will be able to work autonomously but will also be comfortable working as part of an energetic team keen to make our customers' day.
There is some lifting involved in these roles, so you will need to be physically fit and able to comfortably lift 20kg in a safe manner.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to dip your toes into this growing industry, click Apply Now.