Sales & Recruitment Consultant
We are on the lookout for multiple new team members to join the team as Recruitment Consultants! Our team is based in Brookvale on the Northern Beaches, but we are open to candidates working remotely from anywhere in Sydney!
In this highly varied role, your work will extend beyond just sales as you will deliver a personalised recruitment service to each individual client.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to…
- Make outbound sales calls & respond to marketing generated enquiries;
- Pitch the benefit of our recruitment service to new & existing clients;
- Follow up with potential clients to close sales and develop your client list;
- Consult with your clients to understand their recruitment needs;
- Produce targeted recruitment marketing & advertising to attract candidates; and
- Use recruitment management software to screen & shortlist candidates.
What sort of person is Recruit Shop Looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are driven, personable, and tenacious when it comes to making sales. In addition, you could be our next Recruitment Consultant if you…
- Are experienced with phone based selling;
- Are able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Have a track record of high achievement;
- Have a desire to meet and exceed performance goals; and
- Have an ability to deal with rejection and thrive on objections.
Any previous experience working in recruitment will be highly regarded, however not essential as long as you are able to demonstrate transferable skills and a willingness to learn!
While the role will allow you to work remotely from anywhere in Sydney, we would love the successful candidates to attend initial training and work from our Brookvale office at least once a month - or more if you prefer!
What remuneration and benefits are on offer?
The role has an OTE of $80,000 - $100,000 inc. super in Year 1 and this is expected to grow in Year 2 and beyond. Base salary of $60,000 - $65,000 + super with uncapped commissions.
For those new to the industry, and in support of all our staff, we also offer intensive training and mentorship to help set you up for success, along with a number of great benefits including:
- Work From Home or Hybrid Role with the Potential for Flexible Hours
- A Modern, Eco-Friendly Building & Open Plan Office, with an onsite Lap Pool, Cafe & Outdoor Areas to Relax;
- A Convenient Brookvale location, next to Warringah Mall Shopping Centre and roughly 40 minutes from the CBD;
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities to Learn New Skills and potentially progress into Sales Leadership;
- A Product/Service that is Innovative, Low-Cost, Low-Risk and State of the Art;
- Small, Friendly Team with a Fun & Hardworking Culture | Think Team Building, Social Events, Casual Fridays and Friday Drinks, Annual Overseas Trips for top performers
- Employee Assistance Program Offering Mental Health, Financial Support & More
- Established Business in an Exciting Period of Growth & On the Path to IPO
You'll also enjoy a paid trip to Brisbane every 3 months, to celebrate our quarterly successes with our Global Head Office and the wider Scout Talent Group!
What can you tell me about Recruit Shop?
We have been supporting small businesses for over 10 years. We are Australia and New Zealand's leading low-cost recruitment service and we exist to make a difference for small businesses. Offering an innovative, boutique & online recruitment service with a moneyback guarantee, our difference is our strength.
We are part of the larger Scout Talent Group and backed by a global network of team members and offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, New Zealand, Canada & the Philippines, our team is well-positioned to use State of the Art Recruitment Systems & Technologies, in support of local business owners.
If you are looking for a new professional home, where you can learn, develop and prosper; where your success is truly recognised, and where you can work alongside and develop great relationships with small businesses, then this could be the opportunity for you! We’re a fast growing recruitment technology company, on a path to IPO, and we’re only just getting started!
We are part of the the larger Scout Talent Group. To get a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
Interested in joining the team? Apply Now!