- Manage a portfolio of 30+ offices across Mid/North Coast NSW and South East QLD
- Influence decisions that enable growth and fit for purpose offices
- Work for a company where you are a part of assisting the unemployed gain meaningful employment
- Based in Tweed Heads
- Salary Packaging benefits and bonus potential
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Property Management professional to lead our facilities team.
The Facilities Leader will manage NORTEC’s property assets and motor vehicle fleet including team negotiations, site selection, and supervision and guidance of a small team.
This position will draw on your passion to support operational teams with a high quality of service to both internal and external clients.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Management of property maintenance and lease obligations
- Management of the motor vehicle fleet
- Engagement with NORTEC lessors
- Ensure facilities are fit for purpose, safe and represent the NORTEC brand
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations) or a least three (3) years’ demonstrated experience in property management
- Supervisory experience in a multifaceted role
- Experience in commercial property leasing negotiations and management
- Knowledge of WHS as it relates to property management
- Project Management experience in office fitouts, refurbishment and new site implementation
- Applied Microsoft Office capability (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and OneNote)
- Outstanding organisational time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with TechnologyOne software
Come join the NORTEC team
NORTEC is a for-purpose, community-owned organisation. Our mission of ‘sustainable employment for our community’ underpins the delivery of our community programs, employment services, and small business support. We give back to our community in a way that supports and promotes social engagement and economic growth. Your success is achieved through our performance-based culture that delivers what we promise and built on a platform of integrity, accountability, and genuine service-focus.
Like us, you will be committed to working in a child safe environment. Employment at NORTEC is subject to the successful completion of a National Police Check.