Sales & Recruitment Consultant
We are on the lookout for multiple energetic Sales & Recruitment Consultants to join our team on a full-time basis from our office in Milton, Brisbane!
Within this highly varied role, your work will extend beyond sales as you deliver a personalised recruitment service to each individual client.
Some of your major responsibilities will involve:
- Making outbound sales calls & respond to marketing generated enquiries
- Pitch the benefits of our recruitment service to new & existing clients
- Follow up with potential clients to close sales and develop your client list
- Consult with your clients to understand their recruitment needs
- Produce targeted recruitment marketing & advertising to attract candidates
- Using recruitment management software to screen & shortlist candidate
The be successful in this role, you will need to have experience with phone-based sales and a good ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
To grow and progress your career within the role, you will need to be driven, personable and tenacious, three key factors that will help you thrive in an outbound, phone-based sales environment.
Our state-of-the-art systems and technologies mean you must also have excellent computer skills and any previous experience in recruitment or selling to small business will be highly regarded.
The role has an OTE of $80,000 - $100,000 inc. super in Year 1 and this is expected to grow in Year 2 and beyond. Base salary of $60,000 + super with uncapped commissions.
Other benefits include:
- A Modern Building & Open Plan Office, based in our Scout Talent Group's Brisbane Headquarters;
- A convenient Milton location, 600m from the Milton train station with river views;
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities to Learn New Skills and potentially progress into Sales Leadership;
- Potential for Flexible Hours, including WFH!
- Small, Friendly Team with a Fun & Hardworking Culture; and
- Team Building, Social Events and Friday Drinks, Annual Overseas Trips for top performers (when COVID isn't impacting our travel plans) and more!
About Recruit Shop
- Supporting small businesses for over 10 years -
As Australia and New Zealand's leading low-cost recruitment service, we exist to make a difference for small businesses. Offering an innovative, boutique & online recruitment service with a moneyback guarantee, our difference is our strength.
Part of the larger Scout Talent Group and backed by a global network of team members and offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, New Zealand, Canada & the Philippines, our team is well-positioned to use State of the Art Recruitment Systems & Technologies, in support of local business owners.
We are part of the the larger Scout Talent Group. To get a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
If you are looking for a new professional home, where you can learn, develop and prosper; where your success is truly recognised, and where you can work alongside and develop great relationships with small businesses, then this could be the opportunity for you!