Sales Team Leader
We are on the lookout for an ambitious, experienced, and vibrant leader to join our Brisbane sales team!
Based in our riverside head office in Milton, Brisbane, your primary purpose will be to lead your team from the front, as you deliver a personalized recruitment service, and drive the growth of your sales team.
Your key responsibilities include…
- Leading from the front! Connecting with senior decision-makers through your own prospecting;
- Pitching the benefit of our recruitment service to new & existing clients;
- Following up with potential clients to close sales and develop your client list;
- Consulting with your clients to understand their recruitment needs;
- Producing targeted recruitment marketing & advertising to attract candidates;
- Mentoring, motivating and empowering your team members to achieve their goals; and
- Leading a culture of excellence, fun, reward and recognition.
You are a motivated and enthusiastic individual, who is keen to be hands on with sales and has a history of smashing their sales targets!
You get a buzz securing a new client while motivating and rewarding your team to do the same!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Sales leadership skills and experience;
- Proven client acquisition skills through phone based selling;
- A track record of high achievement;
- An ability to deal with rejection and thrive on objections;
- Natural empathy to build strong relationships with key stakeholders; and
- A drive for excellence in all that you do.
A Recruitment background would be highly regarded, however not essential if you are able to demonstrate transferable skills and are passionate about learning.
We look after our people! You’ll be supported by:
- OTE $110,000 - $130,000 inc super
- A Modern Building & Open Plan Office, based in Scout Talent Group's Brisbane Headquarters;
- A convenient Milton location, 600m from the Milton train station with river views;
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities
- Potential for Flexible Hours, including WFH!
- Small, Friendly Team with a Fun & Hardworking Culture; and
- Team Building, Social Events and Friday Drinks, Annual Overseas Trips for top performers
About Recruit Shop
- Supporting small businesses for over 10 years -
As Australia and New Zealand's leading low-cost recruitment service, we exist to make a difference for small businesses. Offering an innovative, boutique & online recruitment service with a moneyback guarantee, our difference is our strength.
Part of the larger Scout Talent Group and backed by a global network of team members and offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, New Zealand, Canada & the Philippines, our team is well-positioned to use State of the Art Recruitment Systems & Technologies, in support of local business owners.
We are part of the the larger Scout Talent Group. To get a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
If you are looking for a new professional home, where you can learn, develop and prosper; where your success is truly recognised, and where you can work alongside and develop great relationships with small businesses, then this could be the opportunity for you!