Supply Chain Coordinator
- Join a global industry leader!
- Flexible and friendly environment, ongoing career development, and the opportunity to travel globally!
- Excellent base salary up to $$85,000 (commensurate with experience) plus super!
About the Organisation
Passion. Integrity. Continuous Improvement. Results. These are the values that drive us.
Valmont Irrigation is the worldwide leader in precision irrigation. The Valley brand of centre pivot, lateral move and corner arm irrigators provide solutions for conserving water and meeting the growing demand for food and agriculture. A subsidiary of Valmont Industries, which is recognised throughout the world as an industry leader in engineered products and services for infrastructure and water-conserving agricultural irrigation equipment.
Due to continued business growth, we seek an experienced and dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to join our hard-working team in Darra, Brisbane, on a full-time basis. This critical role will be responsible for maintaining the integrity, accuracy and optimum performance of Valmont's inventory management process, ensuring the timely receipt of manufactured parts and delivery of finished products to our customers.
About the Benefits
In addition to joining an industry leader in irrigation products, you will also receive a base salary of up to $85,000 (commensurate with your skills and experience) plus super. You will also enjoy a range of additional benefits, including:
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Fantastic opportunities to grow your career and travel across the globe
- Opportunities to grow long term into an Operations Leader Position
- Relocation assistance (negotiable for the right candidates)
Working for an organisation committed to work/life balance, you will enjoy flexibility around your work hours allowing you to adjust work around your personal life.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the ordering, coordination, and delivery of manufactured parts from our three overseas manufacturing facilities to our Darra Warehouse. Most importantly, you will oversee these processes to ensure that the correct amount of stock is ordered and held in stock at all times and that product creation times are minimised.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include:
- Management of inventory – daily stocktake cycle count, ensuring prompt delivery of required materials to internal customers according to forecast demands and emergent requirements, efficient identification and attending to demand-related issues;
- Review inventory forecasting in Adexa with the Sales team and assist Dealer Pricing upload in ERP system QAD;
- Address inventory enquiries and prepare weekly order status reports for customers;
- Perform Landed Cost Analyses and compare Internal Transfer Pricing to optimise sourcing; and
- Provide ad-hoc support for Finance, Sales and Marketing to ensure organisational efficiency.
With significant demonstrated experience in inventory management, preferably in an international organisation, you will also possess a tertiary qualification in business, logistics, engineering or a related discipline. Your advanced Excel skills will enable you to create and maintain accurate and informative spreadsheets and be able to supply information to managers in a timely and easy-to-understand manner. Candidates with experience with PowerBi will be highly regarded.
Additional requirements include:
- A comprehensive understanding of business processes, including inventory, procurement, accounts and sales;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce;
- A service-oriented mindset and the ability to effectively work in a team environment; and
- Strong time management and organisation skills will be pivotal to your success.
Your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills will enable you to interpret and utilise data to make decisions. These will be used to create an effective inventory management flow to ensure the "right stock is available to be delivered to the right place at the right time in the right quantity.”
If your next supply chain opportunity is with a global leader, click Apply Now.