- Do you have experience in production processes and want to join an established growing organisation?
- Attractive hourly rate of $26.00 - $29.00 plus super and shift loading.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities available to allow you to progress your career.
RCPA (Reinforced Concrete Pipes Australia Pty Ltd) is a privately owned manufacturer and supplier of stormwater pipes and associated products to the Australian market. Driven by the need to innovate products and processes, we have invested heavily in our facilities and have grown to be a leading supplier and a market leader.
Due to continued growth in the market, we seek multiple Machine Operators to join our hard-working and dedicated team based at our Pinkenba plant in Brisbane. These critical roles are responsible for the production of all products, working across various areas within the production process and operating a variety of equipment, including our Mazza machine.
What's in the pipeline for you
In these roles, you will join a stable, innovative and expanding organisation and work with like-minded individuals. You will receive an attractive hourly rate of $26 - $29 plus shift penalties. In addition, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunities to be involved in research and development of new processes & products;
- Regular staff events;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- Opportunities to grow with a focus on internal promotions.
Roles that are not set in concrete
Within the production process, there are a variety of roles that we will train successful candidates to master, including Machine operators, Entre table loader, Autoclave driver, Beam operator and Raw Material operator. Successful candidates will be enjoy training in each of these areas allowing for variety in your work.
The key responsibilities of these roles include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the production process
- assisting other machine operators in a team environment
- Basic machine maintenance and repairs
- Producing quality products
The raw materials you will bring
To be successful in these roles, you will need to be reliable and hard-working. Bringing experience from a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably involving the assembly of products. While a forklift licence is not required, candidates who possess or are willing to obtain one will be highly regarded.
A team player, you will enjoy interacting with your team and be willing to assist in other areas when required. Most importantly, you will see safety as top priority and understand what a safe working environment requires.
Successful candidates will require a current licence and reliable transportation.
If you're looking for your next opportunity with an established, growing organisation, Apply Now.