- Join a family-owned Australian business with a commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Remuneration circa $80,000 - $100,000 plus overtime
- Training and career progression opportunities available
Your Next Opportunity
As a growing organisation, Interpack is on the lookout for two Production Fitters to join our team in Deer Park on a full time basis.
There are two shifts available - Day (6am-2pm) and Afternoon (2pm-10pm) - and you can either work one of these shifts on a permanent basis, or the shifts may be rotated between the two successful candidates.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for safety, quality and machine performance on your shifts, along with Production team members for autonomous maintenance purposes
- Prioritising, planning and scheduling maintenance work orders in line with Production team members
- Reporting on machine faults/defects and key business metrics
- Repairing machine issues as required
For further information please review the Position Description (click here).
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role as well as a relevant trade qualification (e.g. Certificate III in Engineering).
We're looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, the ability and willingness to follow processes carefully, and strong problem-solving skills.
Interpack offers a supportive culture with a commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement. To succeed in this role you'll align with these values, as well as be a team player who takes pride in their work.
Remuneration is negotiable dependent on experience, but is likely to be circa $80,000 - $100,000. If overtime is required depending on needs of business and your availability, all overtime hours are paid in addition.
Further benefits include:
- Uniform allowance, plus all PPE required to do the role
- Modern, state-of-the-art, clean factory with a focus on environmentally friendly practices
- On-site car parking
As a growing organisation, Interpack also offers plenty of opportunities for skill development, cross-training and career progression.
Interpack: Crafted, Perfected, Trusted, Awarded
Interpack is a family-owned company with a great culture and a proud history of creating closures of excellence since 1979. When we founded the company, our vision was to create a centre of excellence in metal packaging. We have fulfilled this vision by investing in state-of-the-art equipment, employing an amazing team, and implementing the highest certifications. We continue to make closures of excellence for leading brands.
Our investment in quality is evident throughout our facility and our people; a dedicated quality assurance team and on-site testing laboratory are all important aspects of our quality manufacturing process.
Since 2015, we have maintained the internationally recognised FSSC 22000 food safety certification, demonstrating Interpack’s commitment to food safety.
We're passionate about good design and its ability to add value to products. Creating great packaging that works in a variety of contexts is our specialty.
We are conscious of our energy consumption and have incorporated one of the largest solar arrays in our industry, producing in excess of 600 kilowatts of power.