Account Executive (Payroll Software)
- Exciting opportunity for a payroll whiz to move into the tech space in a client-facing role!
- Fast-growing organisation on a pathway to IPO. Brisbane-founded, now with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Vancouver as well!
- High energy, supportive, team-centric organisational culture!
- Remuneration package circa $80K-$100K plus benefits including professional development and social events!
Scout Talent Group: Connecting People to Grow Companies, Careers and Communities
Our purpose is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities - and we deliver upon that purpose via our HR/recruitment software and value-add services.
The SaaS solutions we offer companies across Australia, Canada and the US enable HR or People & Culture teams to attract, hire and retain great talent.
We’ve grown exponentially since our launch in 2009. Today our software products have over 7000 monthly users across more than 1000 organisations. More than 120,000 candidates apply for jobs with our subscribed clients, via our software products, each month.
We’re proud of our tech solutions (we’ve been working on building our profile on G2, check out the latest reviews here) … and at the same time there are lots of problems to solve and many, many exciting opportunities yet to be seized.
We are excited to be launching a new software product - ScoutPay. This is why we're advertising this job opportunity!
Our company values are part of our DNA and guide our decision making - you can learn about them here.
We’re a fast growing recruitment technology company, on a path to IPO, and we’re only just getting started!
Announcing a brand new role within Scout
With the launch of ScoutPay comes an exciting opportunity for someone new to join our team. We're on the lookout for an Account Executive to work with our Sales Teams to grow the ScoutPay brand.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Joining a Scout Salesperson in a meeting (in-person or Zoom) with a client to show them through the ScoutPay product
- Answering questions about ScoutPay
- Being 'back up' to help Scout Salespeople win new ScoutPay clients
- Supporting ScoutPay clients with onboarding, training and technical questions
We're looking for someone who has performed payroll in the past. You'll need to be personable, with great communication skills, and strong organisational skills.
You'll need to have a driven personality, with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will enjoy a remuneration package made up of a base salary, performance-based incentives, and superannuation. Total earnings circa $80,000-$100,000 in your first year.
In addition, you will have access to a range of other amazing benefits, such as:
- Regular rewards and social events - including quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers!
- Option to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, including 1 day a week WFH
- A culture of learning and development, with dedicated in-house internal L&D team members and a commitment from leadership to enable and empower professional development opportunities for all team members
- A commitment to supporting each other's health and wellbeing, with initiatives such as Step Forward, Tour de Office, access to an employee assistance program, and team members who have completed their Mental Health First Aid
- An exciting career in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries, software and services in the HR tech space
- The chance to join a well-established global organisation and get in at the early stages of next phase of growth
To give you a feel for our team and culture, check out this video: