Long-Term Maintenance and Construction Planner
Perth or Work remotely
- Are you currently on the tools and looking for a tree change? Or, are you passionate about working within the community and truly making a difference?
- Full-time or Part-time opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner, to be based in Perth or work remotely!
- Attractive base salary up to $90,000, plus Super, salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, career progression and more!
About this Opportunity
Ngaanyatjarra Construction and Maintenance Services (NCAMS) is currently looking for a full-time or part-time Long-Term Maintenance and Construction Planner to join our team.
This role can be worked from our Perth CBD office; however, we are also accepting applications from those individuals elsewhere in Australia who would enjoy working remotely.
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, this role is responsible for supporting our communities by ensuring long term, pre-planned maintenance tasks are coordinated in a timely manner.
Applicants with experience in the trade industry are encouraged to apply.
Don’t have the experience? Don’t let that stop you from applying – your transferrable skills are what really count! Candidates with experience in project management, events management, or related roles within any industry, who are looking for a change and a real opportunity to make a positive community impact, are also encouraged to apply.
What’s on Offer
In return for your valuable work and contribution, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration base of between $80,000.00 and $90,000.00 gross per annum plus Superannuation.
(This salary will be pro-rated for a part-time employee).
Other benefits of joining our team include:
- Salary packaging - resulting in more money in your pocket
- Bonus on annual anniversary date
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression pathways to help you achieve your career goals
- Company sponsored TAFE and further study opportunities – relating to your role
- Travel opportunities to unique and remote WA communities – give back to the community
- Free access to modern gym membership (inclusive of fitness classes), pool, and end of trip facilities at the Perth CBD Office
What a typical day looks like…
- Plan preventative and contracted maintenance based on the needs of the end customer, 6-8 weeks out
- Create work orders, providing a detailed scope of works so that tasks are easily understood by the trade teams undertaking the required works
- Cost Jobs
- Assist in the preparation of obtaining necessary approvals of works, including required variations for additional works
- Update clients on the progress of work orders
- Ad hoc administration assistance
You would be perfect for the role if you have a strong background as a planner.
- Strong project management, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt, think critically and problem-solve
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office programs
Make a tangible difference in the lives of Aboriginal people – Apply now.