IT Engineers (Level 3)
Bella Vista, NSW, Camberwell, VIC and Logan Central,QLD
- Join a fast-paced, results-focused team environment with a progressive, growing IT company!
- This an exciting opportunity to assist medical organisations with their IT issues!
- Attractive salary of $110,000 - $130,000 plus super with a range of additional benefits!
Managed Healthcare IT services
Since its inception in 2007, Converged Medical Solutions has been providing IT solutions and support to medical organisations within Australia. With a dedicated team of skilled IT professionals, we have become a prominent provider of these services to the healthcare sector, providing support to independent private and general medical practices, hospitals and specialist healthcare providers.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking IT Engineers (Level 3) to join our business across NSW, QLD and VIC. These roles will see you working with our other IT specialists to provide end-to-end solutions for our healthcare clients.
What's on offer
In addition to joining a prominent provider of IT services in a growing market, you will receive an attractive salary of $110,000 - $130,000 plus super, depending on your experience. We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Use of a pool vehicle for work purposes
- A continuous learning environment, including reimbursement for qualifications applicable to your role
- All tools of the trade provided
- Great office location and close to public transport
You will join an organisation that is committed to supporting employees to improve their skills with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Your next opportunity
In this role, you will provide end-to-end IT solutions to our varied clients in the healthcare sector. This role will require you to work on-site with our clients and remotely.
- Provide frontline support & administration of virtualised infrastructure, network and security equipment, Office 365, VMWare, Veeam, and Azure cloud environments.
- Install and support network and server infrastructure, including Routers, Switches, VLAN environments, Servers etc.
- Resolve escalated end-user issues that the Helpdesk and Field Services teams cannot resolve.
- Lead technical project delivery.
- Provide on-site consultation and support services to our clients.
- Train and mentor our colleagues.
Successful candidates must also have full work rights in Australia (Visa sponsorship is not available for this role) and a current Australian Drivers Licence.
What you will bring to the role
To thrive in this role, you will possess significant real-world experience in a similar role and will ideally have qualifications in IT or equivalent. This is a senior role where you will have the opportunity to lead and mentor junior team members. As such, you will have strong supervisory skills and the ability to effectively lead a team of IT engineers.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where your flexible approach will ensure you can deal with constantly changing situations.
- Proven experience in systems administration and MSP environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP and Windows 2012 through 2019.
- Excellent knowledge of Networking technologies, including network monitoring tools like PRTG Nagios, Zabbix, SolarWinds and Cacti
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualisation is essential, with VMware and HyperV preferred.
Moreover, you will be a strong communicator who can effectively manage others and engage with a wide range of stakeholders, allowing you to build long-lasting relationships.
If you want to join a progressive leader in the medical IT field, click Apply Now.