Support Analyst - Property & Rating
How you'll make a difference ...
TechnologyOne is on a mission to build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers. The ongoing support and care of our customers are pivotal to our success and that's why we need you.
As a Support Analyst supporting our Property & Rating product, your role is to take ownership of the customer support lifecycle by delivering an experience that our customers remember. You'll mix it with developers, senior techs, and other support consultants to resolve customer queries and issues and ensure our customers are kept up to date.
What you'll be doing ...
- Resolution of assigned Property & Rating product questions and support requests, or direct questions to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction.
- Closely monitoring individual support customer requests to ensure that they remain within the agreed KPIs and when necessary, escalate to the Support Lead.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of open requests.
- Providing alternative solutions to customer issues, documenting knowledge base articles as appropriate to improve first call resolution.
- Ensuring that the support practices defined in the support framework are being adhered to whilst contributing to the continual improvement of the framework by raising ideas to the
- Support Lead and being involved in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Improving levels of customer satisfaction results by reacting to client survey results.
- Supporting customers using our Property & Rating product, it is highly desirable that applicants have previous experience using or supporting similar local government business systems
Your talents ...
- A strong background working with Property & Rating systems or other similar local government business systems.
- Customer-centric, you’re a customer service professional and know what it takes to deliver a compelling customer experience.
- Your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers.
- A strong problem solver you know how to analyze and resolve complex customer issues
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.