Administration Officer - Opal Creek Feedlot
Livestock Administration Officer - Opal Creek Feedlot – Darling Downs Qld
Australian Country Choice (ACC) is a proudly Australian owned and family operated industry leader, producing and supplying highest quality beef products to the local and export markets. Our properties are located across Queensland, from Mt Isa, to South East and Western Queensland. Operations include cattle breeding, backgrounding, feedlots and our state of the art meat processing and packaging facility located in Brisbane.
A full-time, permanent opportunity exists for a professional and highly capable administrator with a positive outlook to support our livestock administration activities, located just 35 km Cecil Plains.
Along with being an experienced administrator who is technologically savvy, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to quickly learn and master livestock data system
- Knowledge and understanding of National Livestock Identification Scheme
- Familiarity with compliance or quality assurance processes.
- Efficient Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & Word)
- Accurate written & numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well within a small team
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
This is an ideal role for a highly reliable, supportive team player who has a genuine interest in the cattle and beef industry and is looking for a role that offers stability, growth and longer career term opportunities with an agribusiness industry leader
We offer top conditions including, above award wages, great family and team environment, private, air conditioned and ensuited accommodation, meals and your live-in costs are salary sacrificed. Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.