About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team located in our Bayswater Head Office on a full-time 12 month contract. Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Assembly Manager, you will be responsible for developing process design within the Mechanical and Manufacturing discipline. You will be designing test rigs, automation solutions, production documentation and providing technical production support.
- Provide stable process design and technical production support for Mechanical areas of Production.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to achieve project milestones and deadlines.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as Product Engineering, Supply chain, Marketing, Quality and Aftersales to produce high-quality and technically leading products for the customer.
- Consistently innovate, discover, and implement the latest engineering principles and technologies.
- Mentor and nurture junior and graduate engineers to grow as future leaders.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Tertiary degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic technical competency in Manufacturing process design.
- Basic understanding of Mechanical design principles and their application to manufacturing engineering and production environments.
- Proven ability to autonomously manage and deliver small to medium projects.
- Demonstrated root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in Mechanical CAD will be highly regarded.
- Opportunity to work autonomously and freely express ideas and views.
- Always working on the latest technology and a variety of projects.
- Work for a company committed to safety and employee working conditions.
- Join an established, highly skilled, and dedicated team.
- Employee Assistance Program – for employees and immediate family.
- Free employee car parking on site.
- ANCA-branded workwear provided.
At ANCA, we strive to foster an environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and teamwork. We do more than just make machine tools; we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible and provide our team the freedom to do this, whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
We welcome people from different backgrounds, cultures, and ways of thinking. We value people with a taste for problem-solving, an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative approach. Whilst our work has its challenges, we are a supportive team that helps develop our people to create the next generation of technology.
It is our values and our people that set us apart and shape our reputation as one of the world leaders in our field.
If you’re ready to be challenged to be the best you can be – ANCA is the place for you. Apply Now.