Casual Bar and Wait Staff
The Malt Shovel Taphouse is Adelaide’s first purpose built contemporary craft beer venue that celebrates what great beer is all about.
Overlooking the picturesque Torrens Riverbank and iconic Adelaide Oval, our venue showcases an authentic, yet relaxed experience, with over 40 taps, a unique variety of craft bottled varieties and a superb rotisserie-based menu with a focus on locally sourced products. It is the place to enjoy any occasion whether it is to dine, drink, or be entertained with family or friends
We have exciting opportunities for energetic Casual Bar & Waiting staff to join our busy team. The successful applicants will have proven hands on experience in a bustling hospitality role and thrive on providing exceptional customer experiences.
If you are passionate, energetic, beer curious and have an unrelenting commitment to deliver the highest standard of customer service, we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide exceptional customer service in a busy restaurant and bar environment.
- Table Service and Food/Beverage Delivery.
- Pouring Beers and Wine from our unique range of craft beers and SA wines.
- Making and preparing cocktails from our specialised cocktail menu.
- Educating patrons on the range of Craft Beers on tap.
What you need:
- Proven experience in similar hospitality roles.
- Applicants MUST hold an RSA Certificate and Food Handling Certificate to be considered for this role.
- Experience in a fast-paced bar/restaurant.
- Ability to follow instruction, prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent communication skills with proven customer service experience.
Please note that out of hours will be a requirement of this role. This includes nights, weekends, public holidays.
To be successful for a position at Malt Shovel Taphouse Adelaide, applicants must possess their Responsible Service Alcohol and Food Handling certificate's at the time of your application (candidates must attach certificate on application)
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.