- Seeking an experienced Training Manager(demonstrated experience in the meat industry)
- Reporting to Brisbane Head Office
- Attractive salary and many more benefits!
About AUS-MEAT Limited
AUS-MEAT Limited is a certification body and professional services firm supporting the agriculture, agribusiness and associated industries in Australia and New Zealand, in the fields of Standards Development, Audit, Compliance, Certification, and International Trade Consultancy.
Formed in 1998 by co-owners MLA (Meat & Livestock Australia) and AMPC (Australian Meat Processor Corporation), it has become a highly regarded leading provider of professional services to the industry.
AUS-MEAT is a medium-sized business built with passionate people who drive a profitable and sustainable industry and export brand for Australian and New Zealand meat and fresh produce through leading-edge policy standards; international and national audit programs; accreditation; thorough quality management; and strategic services building value for our members.
About the Opportunity
AUS-MEAT Limited has a rare opportunity for a Training Manager based in Brisbane, QLD.
Your responsibility in this position is to maintain a profitable, professional, and industry-responsive Registered Training Organisation in support of the strategic and operational objectives of AUS-MEAT. Build on opportunities to expand the AUS-MEAT RTO brand and services, ensuring maximum returns and sustainability.
This will be achieved by:
- Monitor and review the performance of the AUS-MEAT RTO against the annual strategic and operating plan, financial budget, and other business plans, in liaison with the General Manager.
- Ensure an up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation, industry standards, and contemporary practices in order to meet all compliance requirements; this includes pending changes, trends, and best practices across the industry.
- Undertake business development and growth inline with the strategic plan in consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the digital and hardcopy marketing collateral is aligned with the AUS-MEAT brand, accurate and complies with the AUS-MEAT Style guide
- Foster a solutions-focussed work environment that promotes respect and opportunities for professional development and continued learning
- Undertake regular service reviews and stakeholder surveys, customer research and analysis; acting on the resulting data to ensure customer-driven and responsive business activities and continuous improvement processes
- Ensure the AUS-MEAT brand is recognised as a leading provider of quality and responsive industry products and services.
- Review, analyse and recommend service development areas, engagement strategies, and continuous improvement initiatives, in consultation with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Work is performed in accordance with organisational policy, process control plans and work instructions.
- Ensure service pricing is in line with current financial strategies.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience leading a team in the meat and livestock or food industries.
You will have demonstrated experience in a managerial position within a training department or RTO for an agribusiness, food production or food safety organisation to fulfill the needs of the role.
You will possess strong business development skills within a training department or RTO for an agribusiness, food production or food safety organisation.
Through your natural interpersonal skills, you will also be able to successfully forge strong business relationships with clients, adopting a strategic approach to maintaining mutually beneficial and commercially viable partnerships. You will also exhibit a high level of integrity and ethical work practices.
Due to this being a strong customer service based role, you must have the ability to influence, coach, communicate and support teams and colleagues as well as the ability to co-ordinate competing priorities.
Please note: You will need a clear national police history check and an open Driver's Licence.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a market-leading salary, commensurate with skills and qualifications plus additional benefits, such as:
- Health and well-being annual allowance
- Supportive team environment
- Training and conference opportunities
Applications will be reviewed as received.