Hospitality Personnel - Balmoral
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 29 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 214 residents.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic, aged care experienced Food Service attendant/Kitchenhand to be part of our team at Balmoral on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Delivery of high quality dining experience across the Facility.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role - preferably in the Health industry.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.