Providing quality care and services for over 30 years, we are passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us. Aegis currently provides quality care and services across 29 Residential Aged Care Facilities and employs more than 3200 employees.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer to join our busy People & Culture team in this newly established, full time role. Reporting to the People & Culture Executive Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the end to end Recruitment functions undertaken across the organisation and establishing group wide best practice frameworks.
As an important part of the People & Culture team, you will:
- Develop and implement improvements in company-wide attraction, recruitment, retention and selection processes.
- Support Facility and Central Office Managers with implementing best practices through the recruitment and employment life cycle.
- Develop, implement and facilitate regular Assessment Centres for key positions across the organisation.
- Assist with Recruitment administration such as creation of advertisements, position descriptions and contracts of employment
- Assist with shortlisting of applicants, reference checking and training staff in the use of systems used for these functions
- Compliance administration and audit functions related to employment such as Working Rights verification, Police Clearances etc.
- Administration of Exit Surveys and analysis of results to improve retention rates.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in-house recruitment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships with a diverse range of people
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of applications
- Proactive and reliable
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, or relevant qualifications to the role (preferred)
How to apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Grant Waldron, Executive Manager People & Culture on (08) 6254 8200.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and enjoy working within a dynamic and fast paced environment, please submit a copy of your current resume and cover letter.