Clinical Consultant - Care and Lifestyle
Operating over 28 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Central Office Care and Lifestyle team. This is a full-time role based in Burswood and you will be required to visit our facilities across the metro area including Alkimos, Mandurah and Busselton.
In this important role, you will:
- Provide consultancy and support to our Facility Managers and their teams across all aspects of quality systems in clinical care.
- Manage complex complaints resolutions and responses.
- Provide support to site on incident management, investigation and reporting.
- Lead, development and review best practice Care and Lifestyle policy and procedures in consultation, and within Aegis Policy review process.
- Support the overall maintenance and delivery of organisational policy through the Aegis Library.
- Lead or participate in projects that improve the quality of care provided to residents, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements.
- Contribute to Clinical Governance activities, driving evidence-based practice, and continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience in a senior clinical management role preferably within an Aged Care environment.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A mentoring/consultative approach.
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards.
An attractive salary package including a company car, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager Care & Lifestyle on 6254 8286.