Admissions & Services Officer - Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 205 residents.
About the Role
We are looking for a detail-orientated Admissions and Services Officer to join the Administration team at Balmoral on a Full-time basis.
The Admissions and Services Officer supports the Facility Manager on allocated tasks and duties related to Administration functions associated with the Admissions and Sales, Rostering, Customer Service, Retirement Village, and the Cleaning, Laundry and Maintenance functions.
In this integral role you will:
- Facilitate all potential resident admissions by undertaking; resident interviews, tours, complete financial applications and answering all related queries.
- Ensure pre-admission assessment of prospective residents is carried out to ensure resident needs are met
- Support the Facility Manager to develop and implement relevant marketing and resident attraction programs.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents, families, visitors and staff
- Maintain Facility waitlist for accommodation and ensure that all enquiries are followed through in a timely manner to maximise occupancy
- Assist Facility Manager to monitor external contractors for Maintenance, equipment management, stock levels and day to day operations
- Complete Audits as directed by Facility Manager
- Have the ability to overview and lead essential administrative functions such as rostering, payroll preparation, billing and banking by interacting with all staff
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with tasks as required
- Experience in the Aged Care Admissions process.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to positively influence others
- Flexibility to respond to operational changes to meet the needs of the residents
- Ability to coach and foster teamwork
- A team player, willing to support other staff to deliver on their service propositions
- Demonstrated empathy for the aged.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven sound Customer Service skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experience in front-facing administration/reception in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.