EOI - Osteopath
About The Organisation
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Aegis is looking to expand their multi-disciplinary team and range of therapy interventions across the group and is seeking Expressions of Interest from Osteopaths who are interested in a rewarding career in Aged Care.
As an integral part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based manual therapy treatments.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful therapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs and concerns of older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Osteopath qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience working with older people (desirable)
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
You will enjoy working in a modern environment with access to all the equipment and materials needed to do your job successfully.
How To Apply
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager – Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.