Cleaner - Shoreline
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Situated in the North Coogee community, Aegis Shoreline will be Aegis’ newest Residential Aged Care facility providing quality care and services for up to 238 residents in our brand new, modern, well-equipped environment.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced and motivated Cleaners to be part of our new Shoreline residence on a Casual basis for leave cover.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide a clean and safe environment within the facility and ensuring Aegis cleaning quality standards are always met.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as required and as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role - preferably in a health care facility (essential).
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of relationship building and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of infection control principles.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.