Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Greenfields
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 29 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the Mandurah area, Aegis Greenfields caters for up to 106 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely, modern and welcoming living environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-driven individual to join the team at Greenfields as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist on a Full or Part-time basis until 16 July 2021, with a possibility of extension (Parental Leave cover). This locum role is available with an immediate start.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
As an integral part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Assess the physical and functional mobility of residents, within the scope of their limitation and diagnosis.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful physiotherapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Physiotherapy Or Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable but not essential).
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For more information, please contact Jane Grlusich (Manager - Therapy and Lifestyle) on 0426 228 400.