Occupational Therapist - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Occupational Therapist to join the team at our Montgomery House Facility.
This important role will entail:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful therapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jodie Palmer-Jones, Senior Consultant Therapy & Lifestyle on (08) 6254 8248