Laundry Assistant - Carrington
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in Hamilton Hill, Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility currently providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and adaptable Laundry team member to be part of our Carrington residence on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide laundry services under the direction and supervision of the Facility Manager.
- Ensure laundry is completed according to Aegis standards.
- Be responsible for all in-house washing.
- Return personal clothing to residents’ cupboards and maintain in tidy condition.
- Meet turn-around time for all tasks as per duty statement.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in laundry services.
- Sound knowledge of commercial laundry operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Have a customer service ethos with a focus on quality and accuracy in returning resident belongings correctly.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Experience in a cleaning role will be highly regarded.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.