Kitchenhand - Amherst
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located within the heart of Canning Vale, Aegis Amherst caters for up to 133 residents. Providing high quality care services in a secure and friendly living environment, this newly purpose-built Facility supports our residents’ every need and enables choice in daily activities.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at Amherst on a Part-time basis.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Delivery of high quality dining experience across the Facility.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role - preferably in the Health industry.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.