Nurse Consultant - Care and Lifestyle
Operating over 28 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and knowledgeable Registered Nurse to take the next step in their Career as a Nurse Consultant with our Central Office Care & Lifestyle Team. This is a full-time role based in Burswood, but you will be required to visit our Facilities across the metro area including Mandurah and Busselton.
In this important role, you will:
- Participate in projects that improve the quality of care provided to residents, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements.
- Oversee a variety of clinical portfolio’s, driving evidence-based practice, and continuous improvement in those areas
- Contribute to Clinical Governance activities such as Audits, Coronial enquiries, and Clinical Indicator Analysis SIR’s and NQI submissions.
- Support registered nurses in facilities
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience in a clinical role within Aged Care
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in resident documentation systems preferably eCase and excel.
- Excellent communication skills – both written & oral.
- Enthusiasm for training.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- A mentoring/consultative approach.
- Knowledge of Aged Care legislation & Accreditation Standards.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager - Care & Lifestyle on 6254 8200