Hospitality Personnel - Shorehaven
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Situated in the heart of the Alkimos community, Aegis Shorehaven is Aegis’ newest Residential Aged Care facility providing quality care and services for up to 134 residents in our brand new, modern, well-equipped environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Hospitality experienced individuals to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Shorehaven on a Permanent Part-time basis for a variety of shifts across the week including afternoons and weekends.
These are varied hospitality roles (Cleaning, Kitchen and Laundry).
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Cleaning experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.