Kitchenhand - Stirling
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Yokine community, Aegis Stirling caters for up to 135 residents in a modern and familiar environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at Aegis Stirling as a Kitchen Hand on a Permanent Part-time basis with a variety of shifts across the week, Monday to Saturday Morning and Afternoon shifts are available.
As an important part of the Aegis Stirling team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Flexible and available for various shifts across the week.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Aegis Stirling on (08) 9375 0800.