About The Organisation
Operating over 28 quality residences from Alkimos to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a part-time Training Facilitator, 3 days per week.
Based at our Central Office in Burswood, this exciting and varied role is now available.
- Deliver the Aegis Corporate Orientation program to all new Aegis staff.
- Establish and deliver high quality face to face training to upskill existing Aegis staff in predominantly care duties such as Back to Basics, Dementia Skills and Registered Nurse Leadership Skills.
- Develop appropriate training content and materials.
- Establish training priorities in consultation with Facility Managers.
- Develop and manage the overall training plan and schedule.
- Organise relevant training logistics: review the list of participants, develop training agendas & work to develop related materials and tools.
- Collect, analyse and report on participant feedback with respect to service and relevance and maintain relevant training records.
- Complete administrative tasks for training delivered.
Applicants for this important role will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Cert IV Training and Assessment qualification would be highly regarded
Demonstrated ability and experience in a training delivery.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong planning and upskilling of others’ capability.
- Highly skilled administration skills using Microsoft Office applications and various presentation and publishing tools.
- Excellent team focus and skill within a diverse team environment.
- Flexible, proactive approach to achieving high quality outcomes.
- Previous experience with creating eLearning content would be advantageous, particularly Articulate 360.
If you have a flair for training, have a positive attitude and a commitment to best practice, look no further. Please send a covering letter outlining your experience in relation to the essential criteria along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential chat, contact Grant Waldron, Executive Manager People & Culture on (08) 6254 8200.