Servery Attendants - Shoalwater
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located within the City of Rockingham, Aegis Shoalwater caters for up to 169 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely and welcoming living environment.
About the role
We have an exciting part-time opportunity for an experienced hospitality personnel with a drive and passion for delivering exceptional dining services to meet the daily lifestyle choices of the resident.
As a Dining Attendant, you will have:
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Ability to deliver a high-quality dining experience across the facility
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills when presented with operational obstacles
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience in Aged Care
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.