Cleaner / Laundry Assistants - Anchorage
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the northern seaside suburb of Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for up to 102 residents in a modern, well-equipped environment.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated and adaptable Laundry and Cleaning team members to be a part of our team at our Aegis Anchorage residence. There is a permanent part-time role and a casual role available.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide laundry services under the direction and supervision of the Facility Manager.
- Ensure laundry is completed according to Aegis standards.
- Be responsible for all in-house washing.
- Return personal clothing to residents’ cupboards and maintain in tidy condition.
- Meet turn-around time for all tasks as per duty statement.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Provide a clean and safe environment within the facility and ensuring Aegis cleaning quality standards are always met.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained to the highest standard at all times.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Previous experience in laundry services.
- Sound knowledge of commercial laundry operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Have a customer service ethos with a focus on quality and accuracy in returning resident belongings correctly.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of relationship building and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of infection control principles.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High attention to detail.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.