Physiotherapist - Part Time - Banksia Park
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About the Role
Aegis Banksia Park is looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist to join their team in a Permanent Part-time role. New graduates are encouraged to apply to join this established and supportive team of Physiotherapists and Occupational therapists.
In this important role, your duties will include:
- Conducting care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individual pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based physiotherapy treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free.
You will enjoy being a part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
You will enjoy working in a modern environment with access to all the equipment and materials needed to do your job successfully.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Therapy & Lifestyle team on (08) 6254 8272