Clinical Nurse Manager - Banksia Park
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in Calista, a suburb surrounded by natural bush land in the heart of the Kwinana Hub community, Aegis Banksia Park provides quality care and services for up to 168 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager with proven leadership capability and experience in the same or similar role, who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents. This is a full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday day shifts.
As an integral part of the leadership team you will:
- Provide clinical leadership, management and expertise to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and high-quality care
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Manage, support, coach, monitor and mentor the clinical care team in the provision of quality care.
- Contribute to the achievement of established goals and objectives with a continuous improvement focus.
- Passionate about caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop staff
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience working as a clinician in aged care.
- Minimum 3 years management experience.
- Leadership experience in aged care with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality care and customer service.
- High level of clinical knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Please click APPLY NOW, attaching a detailed Resume and Cover letter.