Hospitality Personnel - Woodlake
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Overlooking picturesque Lake Goollelal and adjacent to Yellagonga National Park, Aegis Woodlake is a residential aged care facility that provides quality care and lifestyle services for up to 102 residents in our modern and well-equipped environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for multi-versatile, hospitality experienced individuals to be a part of the Hospitality Team at Aegis Woodlake on either a Permanent Part-time or on a Casual basis, for a variety of shifts across the week including afternoons and weekends. These are varied hospitality roles and will involve working in the Kitchen and Servery areas as well as supporting the Cleaning and Laundry team.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Cleaning experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.