Occupational Therapist - Anchorage
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Occupational Therapist for our Anchorage residence on a Permanent Full time basis.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful physiotherapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.