Occupational Therapist - Anchorage
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Occupational Therapist for our Anchorage residence on a Permanent Full time basis.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful physiotherapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.