Kitchenhand - Montgomery
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at our beautiful Montgomery House Facility on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role - preferably in the Health industry.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.