Occupational Therapist - Amberley
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Occupational Therapist for our Amberley Facility. This is a full time role, but Part-time will be considered..
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful therapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.