Perth and South-West
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
About The Role
A wide variety of opportunities have arisen to be a part of the Aegis Aged Care Group as a Physiotherapist. A range of positions across the group are currently on offer including full-time, part-time and casual roles. We have vacancies in several of our Perth Facilities and also at our Busselton Facility in the South-West.
As an important part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful service to residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Have an understanding of the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience in aged care (desirable).
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For more information regarding these roles, please contact Bianca Iacopetta Physiotherapy Consultant on 0426 230 060 or via email, email@example.com .