Enrolled Nurses - Shoalwater
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Comprehensive orientation program;
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- Employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located within the City of Rockingham, Aegis Shoalwater caters for up to 169 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely and welcoming living environment.
About the role
We are looking for Enrolled Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents on a Permanent Part time basis, we have a selection of shifts available covering morning, afternoon and nights across the week.
As an Aegis Enrolled Nurse, you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Assist the RNs to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload to ensure quality care is received by all residents.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and manage requirements appropriately.
- Support residents and their families by responding to queries and feedback in liaison with the Facility Manager
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a large Aged Care Facility (desirable)
- Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience in aged care (preferred).
- Sound knowledge of ACFI assessments and documentation (preferred).
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
How To Apply
To apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/) or click “APPLY NOW”