Hospitality Services - Shoreline
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Aegis can offer you:
- $500 sign-on bonus (Prorate less than 8 shifts per fortnight)
- $500 bonus upon successful completion of 6 months of service
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career development and growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Aegis Shoreline is in a truly unique location, adjacent to the beach and overlooking picturesque Cockburn Sound. Aegis Shoreline is a state-of-the-art Residential Aged Care facility providing resort lifestyle with quality care and services for up to 238 residents.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Hospitality Support workers to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Shoreline. We have Permanent positions, up to 10 shifts per fortnight on offer for varied Hospitality roles (Cleaning and Kitchen).
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role - preferably in Aged Care
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Food and service experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please email Carina.Pollock@aegiscare.com.au