Hospitality Services - Balmoral
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 214 residents.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Hospitality Support workers to be part of the Hospitality Team at Aegis Balmoral. We have permanent part-time positions available for varied Hospitality roles (Kitchen and Cleaners) covering various shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Food and service experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.