Clinical Consultant - Care and Lifestyle
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to excellence through imagination and innovation and providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 Care Facilities in WA. Aegis is our State’s largest Residential Aged Care Provider employing over 3,400 staff.
Our culture of coaching and continuous improvement means not only will you get to work in a challenging and interesting environment, but also within a company that fosters the growth of all employees.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior Registered Nurse to join our Central Office Care and Lifestyle Team. This is a full-time role based in Burswood, but you will be required to visit our facilities across the metro area including Mandurah and Busselton. You will report directly to the Executive Manager Care and Lifestyle and work within the robust systems of a mature and highly regarded Residential Aged Care Provider.
In this important role, you will:
- Provide consultancy and support to our Facility Managers and their teams across all aspects of quality systems and clinical care.
- Lead or participate in projects that improve the quality of care provided to residents, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements.
- Oversee a variety of clinical portfolio’s, driving evidence-based practice, and continuous improvement in those areas
- Contribute to Clinical Governance activities such as Audits, Coronial enquiries, Accreditation Agency Visits and Clinical Indicator Analysis.
- Contribute to development and review of policies and procedures
About You or Skills / Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience as a Facility Manager or a Clinical Management role within an Aged Care Facility
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written & oral
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- A mentoring/consultative approach
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care legislation & Accreditation Standards
An attractive salary package ranging from $100,000 to $115,00 negotiated with the successful applicant and a company car provided.
How To Apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager Care and Lifestyle, on 6254 8200.