Administration Officer - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Comprehensive orientation program;
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- Employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About the Role
We are looking for a detail-orientated Administration Officer to join the team at Montgomery House on a Full time basis.
In this integral role you will:
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Create and maintain fortnightly rosters for staff, that meet all service delivery requirements within the facility.
- Undertake essential administrative functions such as rostering, payroll preparation, billing, banking and interacting with all staff.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Maintain Facility waitlist for accommodation and ensure that all enquiries are followed through in a timely manner to maximise occupancy.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with tasks as required.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Demonstrated empathy for the aged.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of rostering practices and systems and strong problem-solving ability.
- Payroll experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in front-facing administration/reception in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.