Enrolled Nurse - Amherst
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in the heart of Canning Vale, Aegis Amherst caters for up to 133 residents. Providing high quality care services in a secure and friendly environment, this newly purpose-built Facility supports our residents' every need and enables choice in daily activities.
About the role
We are looking for dedicated Enrolled Nurses, this career opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis Amherst in a Permanent Part-time role, with a selection of shifts including morning and afternoons available to choose from.
We are happy to support a new graduate EN who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Assist the RNs to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload to ensure quality care is received by all residents.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and manage requirements appropriately.
- Support residents and their families by responding to queries and feedback in liaison with the Facility Manager.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently as required.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Demonstrate experience or willing to learn Aged Care desirable.
- Sound knowledge of ACFI assessments and documentation (desirable but not essential).
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
1. Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
2. For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Aegis Amherst on (08) 6154 8300.