Therapy Assistant - Stirling
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Yokine community, Aegis Stirling caters for up to 117 residents in a modern and familiar environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Stirling as a Therapy Assistant. We have a Permanent Full-time position. We also have opportunities for Permanent Part-time and Casual Team members.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Previous experience within Aged Care will be highly desirable.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.